NutritionED.org is owned and operated by Wiley University Services. Our content originates from many different education content writers. Our views and opinions are our own and for information purposes only. We want this website to serve as a directory guide, or an on-ramp, for educational programs as you explore the many options available. Please note the higher ed landscape is expansive; we do not include every option available and encourage you to conduct your own independent research.
Please view our advertiser disclosure to learn more about our content, how we are compensated, and what to expect if you submit a request for information form.
To get in contact with us for updates or anything else, please email here: email@example.com.
At NutritionEd.org we bring progressive knowledge based on the latest research in the field of nutrition together with a no-nonsense approach to understanding state certification requirements for registered dietitians.
When we set out to create NutritionEd.org, we saw it as something that could offer utility while fostering a sense of community. This vision has allowed us to create a resource that helps practicing nutritionists and dietitians stay informed while providing guidance to new professionals entering the field.
It’s all here – from the education necessary to get started, to putting knowledge into practice through an internship program, to demonstrating mastery through the exam process, to maintaining RD credentials throughout your career. NutritionEd.org is the only resource dedicated to the field of nutrition and dietetics where aspiring professionals can find everything they need all in one place:
- Step-by-step guides detailing the Registered Dietitian certification process in each state
- A complete listing of all ACEND-accredited Dietetic Internships and Coordinated Programs including details on entrance requirements
- Salary data for each state based on recent surveys of Registered Dietitians and nutritionists
- Details on degree options that meet the requirements for national registration and state certification
- Details on CDR Exam content and guidance on how to prepare to pass
- Detailed career guides that help explain the unique role of nutritionists and dietitians, and other health and wellness professions whose work intersects with the field of nutrition
In developing NutritionEd.org, we relied on RDs and nutritionists who gave their time generously to provide expert consultation, and a writing staff that put in tireless hours to develop clear guides and resources pages. Together, we worked hard to anticipate the questions students and aspiring professionals are likely to have and compiled the answers in one place.
We’re sure NutritionEd.org will provide you with everything you need to prepare for a successful career while keeping you up-to-date on the latest developments in the field. At NutritionEd.org, we believe that when nutrition experts are better informed, everyone benefits.
– NutritionEd.org Staff